Best Prega News Pregnancy Test Strip Online in India |
Prega test detects the pregnancy by detecting the presence of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) hormone level in the urine. Usually,The level of hCG generally increases when the embryo comes into contact with the placenta.. The increase in this hormone is a sure sign of pregnancy and it can be identified in the Prega News Test with the help of the Pregnancy Detection Prega test Kit.
How to use ?
- Take the day's first urine sample, because it contains the highest amount of hCG.
- Using the dropper put 3-4 drops of urine into the Tester's test well area.
- Leave the test kit for a while.
- Test results can be found in the Prega News Test Kit.
How to read the results of your test kit ?
- Two Pink lines indicate POSITIVE results.
- One Pink line indicates NEGATIVE results.
- No line indicates INVALID result.
Prega test kit contains
- One unit of pregnancy test kit.
- One unit of disposable dropper.